PT. Love Indonesia
Love Indonesia is a FREE location-based city directory website and super application for smartphones (iOS, Android, and BlackBerry) that allows people to discover about Indonesia. Covering 26 cities and providing various necessary information related to emergency, health care, transportation updates and social life.
01. To promote local businesses and their services in major cities in Indonesia
02. To allow more people to access various necessary information in terms of emergency, health care, transportation and social life.
01. Our BlackBerry application has been downloaded over 770,000 times (since mid 2010)
02. Our Android application has been downloaded over 15,000 times (since mid 2012)
03. Our iOS application has been downloaded over 4,800 times (since mid 2012)
01. To integrate various different useful features into a single easily-used mobile application.
02. To distribute various necessary local information faster and easier to the audience, e.g distributing traffic updates which is a common problem in big cities.
03. To help promoting local businesses along with their services to wider audience.
Mobile application, website and content-push technology.
Through partnership, we have built a good reputation through various content providers.
Love Indonesia has become a benchmark by local developers to develop similar applications and by public as a source of various information on their phones.
01. Displaying banners on our media (website, mobile website, mobile application) and our partners’ media.
02. Spreading information and notification on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, FourSquare, LinkedIn) and through our in-app message broadcast feature.
03. Distributing flyers on related events (IT & gadget show, consumer good’s event, etc.)
Award in 2010 : - Love Indonesia was the Asia Pacific Regional Winner of 2010 BlackBerry Partners Fund "Super Apps" Developer Challenge. Award in 2011 : - Love Indonesia for BlackBerry PlayBook was Best Adobe AIR Apps in Asia Pacific for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet. - Love Indonesia was the Finalist for Best Content Service at 2011 Asia Communication Awards.